Tuesday 17 December 2019

Summer learning journey ( Day 2 - Week 1 )

Hey bloggers,
Today is the second day of the summer learning journey comment down below if your enjoying me doing the summer learning journey. The first activities for today is to do a compare and contrast about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. Here is my compare and contrast and heres the link to.


The second activity is to write a poem about Neil Armstrong's feelings before he took off. So I am doing an acrostic poem. Here it is and heres the link.



The third and final activity is tell you something you did with a friend that was brave. The brave thing I did was go up a chair lift that was really fast and the hand rail was to high for me to reach. So I always went with a friend and the time I went with my friend Angie and her strap got caught in the chair lift and she got dragged on the snow. I have been scared that this will happen to me ever since. Anyway blog you later see you next time by!!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hosanna,

    I see that you’ve done all of the day two activities - ka pai! What was your favourite one? I like how for the first two you have made bright posters with similar colours - they are really eye-catching and creative!

    Firstly, thanks for sharing those facts about Jean Batten or Amelia Earhart - they were both pretty amazing women weren’t they!? Did you know that Jean would take a silk dress with her on her flights, so that she could look beautiful wherever she landed! I reckon that’s pretty cool!

    Secondly, I think your poem is fantastic! It shows you’ve really thought about it and put effort into this activity. If you had the chance to go to the moon, would you go?
    Thirdly, thanks for sharing your bravery story. Chair lifts can be kind of scary until you get the hang of it, can’t they!

    Thanks for making some great posts, keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that thoughtful helpful positive blog comment. I also did a day 1 for the summer learning journey to if you wanted to know.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.