Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer learning journey ( Day 3 - Week 1 )

Hey bloggers,
Today were going to be doing day threes activities the first activity is Imagine your a super hero for a day. Then choose three super powers and why you want them.
1. Invisibility because I could sneak up on people and it would be really cool.
2. Flight so I wouldn't have to walk.
3. Finally lazer eyes when ever I don't like the work we are doing I can burn whatever were doing it on. Also trying to hunt down a villan I can corner them in. So those are my powers comment down below what yours would be. Anyway the second activity is   
pretend your interviewing LeBron James ask him three questions.
1. I would ask him what did you do before basketball.
2. When you didn't play basket ball what was your dream was it to be a basketball player or something else.
3. Is your brother jealous of you and your success.
So those are my three questions. Comment down below your three questions that you would do. Anyway time for the final activity think about your dream job. I want to be an actrist my uncle is already an actor so he can get me into that business. Anyway thank you for reading please go and check out some of my older posts blog you later.   

5 comments:

  1. Hello Hosanna,

    My name is Toe'umu, and I go to Wesley Intermediate. I like how you've given us examples on why you chose each power! Great job. This reminds me of when I did this activity earlier today! Maybe next time you could maybe have a gap between each activity, so we know which one is which. Other than that, great job Hosanna!

    Blog ya later,
    Toe'umu.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Fakaalofa atu Hosanna :)

    I see you have done all the activities for day three - ka pai! You have done them all correctly, but from what I can see in your other posts you can put a lot more detail and effort in. You seem super smart and creative so it would be great if you could please re-do these activities, in order to get the full points. Have another look at the activity instructions and add some more writing and detail, you can also add pictures too - this will make your blog more eye-catching!

    You can either edit this post or delete it and create an entirely new one with the updated activity.

    Have a great day and happy blogging! I look forward to reading your updated post :)

    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Hosanna
    It Angelina and I love your post. It has a lot of information. I like the powers you will have. Next time you could add a photo or two and space it out. Other than that I loved your post.
    Be sure to check out my blog wpsangelinac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hosanna
    I really think your blog post is awesome.
    I agree with some of your powers, maybe next time you like how Angelina said maybe you could give us some images.
    great job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hosanna.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.