Friday 13 September 2019

Squash

Hey bloggers, We have been doing squash the last couple weeks, it is really fun - I love it. Our teacher is called Jude, he is amazing at squash. Here is the link to his website, you should check it out. If you have no idea what I am talking about squash is a sport, and 2 people get a racket and a squash ball then one of them serves. Then what happens they try to catch the ball with their racket, and hit it back to the wall last man standing wins. Its a pretty fun game you should try, I absolutely L.O.V.E love it. At first I was terrible at squash I thought I would never get it right, I was so worried I was the worst in the class. Then I get really good at it, but we all have to admit it the best person in the class is Faris. But if I work really hard some day I could beat him. So I should say I started off with a fixed mindset, then it turned into a growth mindset. I love the end of the lessons when people verse each other it is so funny to watch. I think that squash is a good and easy sport to play, its allot of fun I think you should try it if you haven't. I was surprised that we were even doing a sport this term, because all term we were just doing laps around the court and that was it. Then they introduced us to squash, I was not looking forward to it because I was bad at most sports. But surprisingly I loved it, I want to play it more often, its one of my favourite sports its so much fun. Any way bloggers blog you later. If you have any spear time could you please comment down bellow, and by see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.