Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country !!!

Aloha bloggers,
On the 11th of September Wednesday we had our school cross country it was so much fun. We had to compete in 4 different activities they were skipping kicking goals obstacle courses and of course the big run. The day was so much fun but it had a twist to it instead of just doing it all for fun. We had to sign up to a site called schoolfundraising.co.nz and we had to fundraiser for a school canopy so we can play all year round. But in order to get your prize you had to complete all the activities and get all the letters on your arm that says you have done it. You needed to get an S for skipping a O for obstacle courses a K for kicking goals and finally a R for running. My letters were added up to actually be a word it was skor which if you didn't catch that it was score. Every activities was fifteen minutes long which wasn't to long. But I wish the obstacle coarse was longer it was my favourite thing we did I loved it. I felt so excited about the run it was awesome I came 9th place. I think I did pretty good the person who came first in my race was my best friend Angelina she's a pretty fast runner tho so I wasn't surprised that she came first. Anyway bloggers if you have any spear time could you please leave a nice positive thoughtful comment down below. Check out these photos and video blog ya later by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.