Friday 18 October 2019

Futsal sports!!!

Hey bloggers, 
On Wednesday we did Futsal, it was so much fun. If you're wondering what Futsal is it is indoor football. I love Futsal because one of my fave sports is football, I play it all the time. Futsul is amazing - we got taught skills like juggling and things like that. Then it was time to play a game. There were two teams. One of the teams was called the 'non bibs' and the other one was called the 'bibs'. We all got given a number and if your number got called you had to go in and play the game. So it went like this: number 4s go in, the first person to get a goal earned a point for their team. It ended up being a tie so everyone was happy. We also played this game where we had to listen to our teacher Kingsley. If he said freeze we would have to freeze, but if you moved or held the ball you had to do five star jumps. Sometimes he told us we had to get into groups of like two or something, I didn't have to do star jumps at all. Any way blog you later - if you have any free time, please comment down below. Thank you for reading my blog...enjoy these photos. 
                               

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hosanna,
    Ishaan here I think this blog is very good because you expressed how you felt while you were doing Futsal. I also was able to capture your point of view in my head easily, because of your clean writing skills.
    Maybe next time you could add more paragraphs in the blog because other wise it's a whole heap of sentences in one big paragraph.

    If you want to visit my blog it's https://wpsishaang.blogspot.com
    From Ishaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Ishaan for that helpful thoghtful positive blog comment I will try my best to put my work into pharagraphs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.