Friday 13 November 2020

Production!

 Hey bloggers, 

Last week was our school production, for our production the teachers chose to do a revised version of Jasmine and Aladdin. In the version of Aladdin I played Persia, Aladdin's best friend, kinda like the monkey in the actual movie.

 The story line is Omar the evil Magician who wants to take over the kingdom of Has bah, has got Aladdin to go in to the cave of Wonders to get the lamp, Aladdin got the lamp and the Genie popped out. So Aladdin wanted to take Jasmine to travel the world. But she couldn't go because Omar was in the palace, So Persia, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie, all stopped Omar. Then they all travelled the world together. 

 Now that you know the story line I am gonna take you through the experience of production. So the first thing that happens is we start rehearsing without props, we also had to practise online because of lock-down (but that is fine.) Then we start practising with props, then at the real venue we will be performing at we do some practises, and a dress rehearsal with an audience. 

So now I have told you the lead up, here is what happened on the actual night. I walked went straight to the dressing room go my cat outfit on, my cat outfit contained of: A tail, cat ears, a vest, some pants. That was my costume, then I went to get my make up it was the most full on one out of everyone else. Then I got my head set on, and did a mic test. After that I went back stage, I felt a bit nervous but really excited. People started coming in I could see my family, then it was show time. I walked on stage and felt so alive, I was so happy with how it was going. After the show I felt amazing. Anyway bloggers that's my production experience, please look at the photos down below. Blog you later!

 Dress rehearsal!

 Dress rehearsal!
 Real thing!











5 comments:

  1. Ka pai Hosanna. I enjoyed your production a lot! And great blog post because you gave me an understanding of what your learnt and how you felt about the production. When you have a lot of awesome text in your blog post maybe you could highlight some key words or add audio of your reading it. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Kedjron from Ahipara school. I really enjoyed your production
    lot of detail about your prediction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kedjron, your comment was helpful, thoughtful, and kind!

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Hosanna Im Taylor from Ahipara school I really thought your production was cool and enjoyable ka pai BLOG YA LATER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taylor, I loved your comment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.