Friday 27 November 2020

Finding out what teacher we have for Intermediate!

 Hey bloggers, 

Today was an exciting day, I met my teacher for Intermediate. My teacher is called Mrs Power, the kids from my school I am with is Jaimie, Ari, and Jonathan. The first thing we did in our class was hear a bit about the school, and Mrs Power. Then we did a all about me sheet so Mrs Power would know all about us, and we also got a photo so Mrs Power could learn what we look like and our name. At the end of this we got notices and met back up in the hall. The last thing we did was go back to school, and tell everyone what teacher we got. Overall this was extremely exciting, and a little nerve racking. Anyway I can't wait to go to Intermediate next year, here is the link to the Intermediate site. Blog you later! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.