Friday 7 August 2020

Saturday Netball!

Hey bloggers,
We have started Saturday netball, at Windmill Park in Mt Eden, it is so much fun! We began practising in term two. Our school had alot of eager students, so this year we have two teams. Our team are called Waikowhai Magic, and Waikowhai Stars. I am in Waikowhai Magic! We have played two games our first game we lost to 1 - 19, and our second game we lost 0 - 22. So we haven't won any games but we will soon. I think we will at our game this Saturday, hopefully.  Anyway enjoy this photo down below, blog you later!




3 comments:

  1. Hi am Aarooshi I'm from marshland school I also play netball our team name is marshland mana . Are you good at shooting . What is your favourite position .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and here is my link to my blog to check out https://maraarooship.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Hello Aarooshi, I am Hosanna from Waikowhai Primary School. I am not good at shooting. My favorite position is wing defence,or goal defence I love defence. Blog you later!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.