Friday 28 August 2020

Bacon & egg muffins!

 Hey bloggers, 

Today me and my family are have bacon & egg muffins, with hasbrowns. They are so yummy, here are the ingriedeints. Bacon, egg, cheese, hasbrown, and english muffins. First you poach eggs, and cook the bacon. After that you cook the hashbrowns, and put the english muffins in the toaster & butter the english muffins. Finally you assemble, don't forget the cheese. Enjoy! I love english muffins, what is your family favorite breakfast? Anyway blog you later, enjoy the photo down below. 





3 comments:

  1. Konbanwa Hosanna.

    That looks so yum. I want to try and make it!! My mum said that we could maybe have it, one day. Did you eat the muffin in the photo or is that someone else's??

    Sayōnara Hosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hosanna. That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe with us. I will definitely try this at home thanks. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Hamish from Marshland school Those muffins look really good I will definitely try that recipe at home

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.