Tuesday 2 June 2020

Whats been happening in Week 7

Hey bloggers,
Today I will be telling you all about what has been happening in week 7. We have had some pretty interesting things. One of things we have done is our post Lock-down creations. This is where we put all our work. Some of the things we have done is art. Also Lock-down smack-down, and I started my creative writing. Here is the slide show.

Anyway thank you for reading. Please give me some feedback in the comments down below. Blog you later. 😜😍

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hossana,
    Wow! I see that you've been doing Lockdown Creations! I enjoyed reading your blog because you added very interesting information! Maybe next time you could tell what a lockdown creation is so that other people know? Keep up the amazing work! You could vist my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.