Friday 26 June 2020

Pixel art!

Hey bloggers,
Last week I did some pixel art. We could do it about anything. It could be about your favorite food, toy, animal, planet. I did it about my favorite food. My favorite  food is Avocados. The first thing we did was the background. Then we put in the centerpeice. After that you just add in extra details. When we are finished them we will get them printed out. You also have to delete the rows you are not using. If you want to see my pixel art up close tap on the link, or their is a picture down below. Anyway could you please commet, and check out my other blog post. Otherwise blog you later!😜😍

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I am Mikayla from Marshland school and I really like your blog post. The pixel looks adorable and amazing and it reminded me when I made one but never posted it. Anyways, you should keep on going your work is amazing, and maybe you could add arms or legs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla, maybe next time I should add arms and legs. Thankyou for that thoughtful, helpful, and kind comment. It was really encourging, bye!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.