Sunday 15 March 2020

Visual art portraits!!!

Hey bloggers,
This term we have started our portraits. This time our portraits are about other decades styles. One half is our normal side the other half is our other decades side. There is five steps to it. The first one is to do a draft in your art book. The second step is to paint a background on one half of your piece of paper. Then third glue on half of your black and white face. Then forth you draw your decade side but you don't colour it in. Then fifth dye the background of that side. Then sixth you colour in the decade side. Then your done. We have a couple of people finished already and those pictures look great. Anyway blog ya later. See you next time. Enjoy these photos.

                                                                     



 This one is mine. Can you guess what decade it is from?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there My name is Peitynn and I am from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked how you put lot's of photos on your blog. This reminds me of doing my portrait when I was in room five. Maybe next time you could add a little more details on this. My guess of your decade is 1980's. Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hosanna as if you know me I'm Aamena. I really like your portrait because you added a lot of Patterning on it. I think your decade is.....1940's!! Keep up the Amazing work! If you want to go to my blog go to wpsaamenas.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.