Friday 8 November 2019

Creation tumbleπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜‡

Hey bloggers, 
This week we have been doing LCS (learn create share), it is a bunch of activities. The activities were Marshmallow maths, Cutting patterns, Pladough insects, Plasticine characters, Origami frogs, Making butters, Paper planes, Pavement art, Lego scene and that is it. We had to fill in a slide show and the work we had to do one the slide show was, writing a reflection and a picture. My favourite activities was origami frogs. I will show you the slide of that one write now. 

Origami frogs was when you had to follow instructions to make a frog that jumps, it is really hard. My frog worked it jumped, I am so proud. My frog is pink with purple eyes green spots and a red tongue. Any way blog you later, see you next time. Please comment down below if you have any spear time by peace out✌πŸ˜πŸ˜›.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.