Friday 3 May 2019

The deer and the devloper nartive

Kia ora, talofa lava, bula, aloha, and hello welcome to my blog in term 1 we had worked on our narritive we got a slide show of pictures to chose from. What ever one we chose we had to write about. This is the picture I chose I described it as winter wonder land but actually wrote about a whole diffrent thing I ended up writing about developers zoos.


I like my story it is funny and people band up to work together it is just a great story. My main charectar amber the deer in the picture is like telling you what happened. I really like that they kind of feared the zoo so they would do anything to stop them. So here is the link to my narrtive. blog you later Hosanna out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hosanna It's me Jia from Waitemata. I really like how you are explaining a little bit about your story, just enough to make the reader want to read it. I also liked your ending catchphrase" Hosanna Out". You used my ending catchphrase in it too. My ending catchphrase is " Blog you Later". Maybe next time you could make the blog post a little bit longer. If you want to check out my blog go to http://wpsjiam.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jia for the nice blog comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.