Tuesday 12 March 2019

Environmental group

Enviro Group In Te Waka Ako


Hi people and fellow bloggers. This week in Enviro Group, we have been making beeswax wraps. Beeswax wraps replace glad wrap and help the environment. There are all different types of fabric. We grated beeswax, and made some Kawakawa Balm. We put oil in a pot, and ripped up leaves from our bush, I have no idea what that's going to make. But I am excited to find out.

We're going to sell this all at Molley Green Day - We are hoping to self heaps!
The products are also available from our School office!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hosanna I Love your work and I would really like to come to that molly green day to get an awesome beeswaxs wraps. I really like how you got kawakawa leaves from your own bush.

    Kind Regards Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your kind and helpfull blog comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.